The APRSF is a self-governing, voluntary, non-political and non-profit association founded for the purpose of supporting and developing trusts and the trust sector.
The APRSF also has an important role in shaping new legislation. We are an obligatory consultation body within the legislative procedure of the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Finance.
- We bring together experts in the field of trust funds
- encourage the sharing of knowledge and opinion relating to trusts and their administration
- raise awareness of trusts and their proper usage
- create a platform for professional communication between APRSF members and the public
- promote a high standard of quality and expertise among service providers, consultants and trust administrators
- contribute to the continual improvement of trust law
- represent the interests of the APRSF members in the Czech Republic and internationally.
What we offer members of the APRSF and the public?
- Help and guidance
- Exchange of views and experience
- Briefings, workshops, conferences
- Seminars and training
- Other events focused on trusts
What are our long-term goals?
- Create a fully developed Czech trustee industry
- Protect the stability of the legal and regulatory framework for trusts and trustees
- Achieve a high level of expertise and professionalism among service providers, consultants and administrators of trust funds
- Enforce a code of “best practice“.
Executive Board of APRSF